Chancellor Carol Christ was the honored guest speaker at a Campus Town Hall meeting on Tuesday, November 12, 2019. More than 400 staff managers and directors came to Pauley Ballroom to learn more about the Chancellor's vision and priorities for UC Berkeley in the coming year. Chancellor Christ shared her views in conversation with Assistant Vice Chancellor, Public Affairs, Dan Mogulof.
In addition to the Chancellor, the full line-up of speakers at the Town Hall included:
- Assistant Vice Chancellor and Chief Human Resources Officer Eugene Whitlock
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Capital Strategies, John Arvin
- Campus Architect Wendy Hillis
- Athletic Director Jim Knowlton
A panel discussion on the two power outages the campus experienced in October was moderated by Bill Reichle and featured:
- Vice Chancellor, Research, Randy Katz
- Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs, Steve Sutton
- Assistant Vice Chancellor and Director of Facilities Services, Sally McGarrahan
- Director, Ofice of Emergency Management Alicia Johnson
- UCPD Lieutenant Bill Kasiske representing Chief of Police Margo Bennett
Below please find the full video of the Town Hall.