Chancellor Carol Christ will be the honored guest speaker at a Campus Town Hall meeting on Tuesday, October 9, in Pauley Ballroom. Town Hall meetings are sponsored by the Administrative Division each semester to update and inform campus managers and directors about current projects, issues, and strategies.
Joining Chancellor Christ in sharing remarks that day will be:
- Vice Chancellor, Administration Marc Fisher
- Vice Chancellor, Finance, Rosemarie Rae
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Facilities, Sally McGarrahan
- Assistant Vice Chancellor and Chief Human Resources Officer, Jo Mackness
- Director, Parking & Transportation, Seamus Wilmot