Vice Chancellor for Research Randy Katz and Vice Chancellor for Equity & Inclusion Oscar Dubon were the honored guest speakers at a Campus Town Hall meeting on Thursday, March 14, 2019. More than 400 staff managers and directors came to Pauley Ballroom to learn more about Berkeley's research enterprise and efforts to create a more diverse and equitable campus that supports the academic pursuits of the entire community.
The full line-up of speakers at the Town Hall included:
- Chief Procurement Officer Russ Chung sharing news of new approval limits that will expedite purchasing and save resources;
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Facilities, Sally McGarrahan sharing results of a campus facilities survey and identifying priorities;
- Director of Parking & Transportation Seamus Wilmot discussing how our community arrives at campus, expected changes to parking, ride share services, and scooter programs, and license plate readers;
- Vice Chancellor, Administration Marc Fisher discussing the service region implementation and introducing the Regional Directors of the six service regions of Berkeley Regional Services including:
- Cynthia Weekley, Executive Director ERSO
- Samantha Yee, Regional Director, ChaMPS Region
- Adam Berke, Regional Director, BEST Region
- Teal Sexton, Regional Director, SHARE Region
- Julia Arno, Regional Director, ProS Region
- Lori Tannyhill, Regional Director, BEARS Region
- Cynthia Weekley, Executive Director, ERSO Region discussing readiness preparations for the upcoming UCPath launch.
Below please find the full video of the Town Hall.
The Fall 2019 Campus Town Hall will be held on Tuesday, November 12th.