More than 350 managers and directors from across UC Berkeley came to Pauley Ballroom for the Spring, 2018, Campus Town Hall meeting for networking and updates from campus administrative leaders.
Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost Paul Alivisatos shared his priorities for Berkeley and gave updates on the the current strategic planning process and the fiscal year 2019 budget outlook. Vice Chancellor for Administration Marc Fisher shared his observations from his initial six months at Berkeley and introduced several members of his executive leadership team for brief updates including:
- Peggy Huston, Campus Shared Services Chief Operating Officer
- Jo Mackness, Interim AVC and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Margo Bennett, Chief, UC Police Department
- Larry Conrad, AVC and Chief Information Officer
- Kira Stoll, Director of Sustainability
After positive feedback from Town Hall participants, planning is underway for a second campus Town Hall in October, 2018.